Top 5 Reasons to Take Your Yoga Teacher Training Program Abroad!
Many people dream of doing their yoga teacher training program in another country, Costa Rica and Bali are hot spots for teacher trainings and many students fly to sunny beaches to do their training every year.
Is a destination training right for you?
Five Reasons to do your program in another country
1. Focus- Many students find that they are able to learn better when they go away for training because they are able to fully focus on the course. You won't have to work or handle life's day-to-day errands so you are able to fully commit to the experience. The best part, you won't have to cook dinner at the end of a long day of training... rejuvenating and amazing food will be ready for you every meal!
2. Intensive format allows you to practice... A LOT- Most destination yoga teacher training programs are in an intensive format, meaning that you'll practice from around 6 AM - 5 PM with some breaks during the day. This intensive format is an amazing way to really kick your practice into gear and immerse yourself in the lifestyle that is yoga.
3. Meet amazing new friends- Spending so much time with like-minded individuals discussing the deeper philosophy of yoga is a very transformative experience. Most students find that they are forever changed after a teacher training, but even more some in an intensive experience like a destination program.
4. Turn a new corner- By getting out of your every day routine you get an opportunity to reevaluate what you've been doing and look forward to what you want to do. This is a great way to take that leap and turn a new corner in your journey called life.
5. YOU GET TO TRAVEL!- Of course we can't forget this one. You'll get an amazing experience seeing a new country and being exposed to new cultures. Many students travel after their teacher training. This is a great opportunity to explore a new corner of the world after your perspective of the world changes :)